Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Business Secrets of the Jews

Every once in a while, someone puts into words, succinctly, many of the ideas which have manifested themselves as part of the 'quarter-life-crisis'.

I was going through my daily Filtrbox updates when I happened across an article
that caught my attention. The title read, "Can Chinese people understand business secrets of the Jews."

Seeing as how I've been trying to figure out these secrets that I'm apparently entitled to, aka the 'earning gene', I figured I'd peruse.

What I got was something pretty incredible.

In one article, the author neatly described the evolution of Jewish model-minority status in this country, its connection with the existential dilemma that many Jewish young adults now face, and the issue of Jewish identity.

Worth a read.

No comments: